Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples
Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples have 7 pictures , they are Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings – Sample, Wedding Invitation That Says \, Amazing Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples #3 Wedding Invitation Stationery Wording-1, Delightful Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples #4 Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings – Sample, Sample Of Wedding Invitation Wording …, Excellent Sample Wedding Invitation Card Wording Best Creation Rectangular Single Sided Dinner Dancing Love Shape, Lovely Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples #7 Sample Wedding Invitation Fabulous Anniversary Invitations Cards Wording Card Samples. Below are the photos:
This image about Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples was posted at May 27, 2018 at 7:52 pm. This image is posted in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples is tagged with Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Wording, Samples..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Samplessam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
Let us discuss a great wedding invitation, before speaking about Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples. Would you like to set up pre-wedding pictures in your request? Good idea! Sometimes groom and the bride need to exhibit their Pre Wedding images. If you prefer, it does not matter. Thus, nowadays there are various people that obtained a marriage invitation card wave of inquisitive to find out the groom and bride, not really a simple name's encounters.
When want to pick which Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples that suitable for your style later to conclude, by seeing these guidelines preferably you are able to implement it.
Consult request design with parents. Until each family could make a distinct marriage party having a distinct request the next step, consult the look with their parents. The argument as well as a struggle of terms frequently appear to ensure your invitation card layout is totally fit.
Range from the total info. If required put your nickname along with the nickname of the spouse in addition to their respective individuals. It is planned the visitor believed the request you send the target that was wrong and isn't perplexed. Or should you feel the requirement, likewise incorporate the telephone variety of each spouse. The goal is clear, the receiver of the request may be called straight to make certain whether it is true they're invited.